Share

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Some of my favorites!

Sponsors

Enjoy Utah

Saturday, April 28, 2012

The Big Reveal!

Don't you just LOVE the new blog design?  Have you seen the website design?

I have to say that I am in LOVE with both of them!  I want to introduce you to the amazing Gal that I worked with to make it all possible!
 Michelle with Handmade SEM is the best designer that I have worked with.  I have had others design a logo, or an ad, or even talked to lots of people about doing a website design and blog makeover, and no one had really come close to Michelle.  Not only did I contract with her for this job, I also had her do my old Company's website.  So not only will this amazing SAHM take on us little guys, but she can take on and amaze those big Corporate Clients as well!

I have to say that the direction that I gave her was very vague, but she NAILED it!  I am amazed by the work she did and the way she interpreted my vision, and made it so much better, and a reality!  If you are looking for a designer for a VERY REASONABLE price-let's face it, I'm pretty cheap about some things- I HiGhLy recommend you visiting and just chatting with Michelle with Handmade SEM!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment