Share

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Some of my favorites!

Sponsors

Enjoy Utah

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Shedding the Inches While Catching Some ZZZZZ's!!

I am one of those people that shouldn't be allowed to watch infomercials!  I get sucked in, and think that it sounds like the greatest idea in the world-"Why didn't I think of that?!?!".  I love the idea of being able to keep my lazy self sat on the couch creating, and still stay thin.  I am a dreamer right?  Wrong!!  Yes, that is right, I just told you that you are wrong.  I have managed to find a product that not only allows me to keep a thin profile, but to also tone, tighten, and even lose inches- by doing very little work, in fact, I was asleep for 90% of the time!!  So... ya wanna know how I did it??? Eh?

Well, I am now a distributor for a Company called ItWorks! The product that I used is their Body Contouring Applicator!  Simple, easy, and best off all, ItWorks!  Simply put the applicator on any area you want to focus on.  While on, the applicator is actually doing a detox, and the result is inches lost, and skin toned and tightened!  Couldn't get any easier right?  Well, if you are like me, you want to see it to believe it... So, Here are my before pictures (Oh I NEVER thought I would be posting something like this online- I am cringing at the thought!!)*

 Here is what the applicator looks like <3

**Yes I know my Tattoo jumped sides- one my Hubby took the pic, and the other I had to enlist the help of my bathroom mirror!

To get your measurements, you measure the top of your stomach, middle (around your navel area) and then below.
So, I lost 1.5" from my top measurement, 2" around the middle, and 2" around the bottom measurements for a total of 5 1/2"!!!

Believe me now?  If you want to learn more, come visit me HERE.  Or feel free to email me.  I would love to tell you how I can get you WHOLESALE pricing!!

So, I lost 5.5" off my waist line, toned, tightened, AND made wonderful Bright Eyes Designs creations.  What did you do? ;)

-Emily

*Now, I PROMISE the only altering I did on these photos, is a 'spray tan' as I was WAY too translucent to allow people to view! ;)  Everything else is 100% unaltered.

3 comments:

  1. Wow!!! you look so good :) I interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting.... thats so cool! I should get it to lose my last bit of baby weight!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the blog! You did so good on Facebook already. I will try this after the baby is out. I wanted to try but i got pregnant :)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete